Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Apparently not giving up politics for Lent.

Although it might make a huge difference for my sanity. Some fights you don't choose, they choose you?

Rush Limbaugh on Sandra Fluke's testimony: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/rush-limbaugh-sandra-fluke-slut_n_1311640.html?ref=politics&ir=Politics

All I have to say is that if Ms. Fluke were my child, I'd be incredibly proud.I'd be That Mother...the one who sends her kid a ginormous bouquet of flowers, and won't let a single mail clerk, officemate, or grocery bagger escape an encounter without hearing about my offspring.  Heck, I imagine that if I did have a child, he or she would be much like  Sandra Fluke.



And just because:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/251fa6410b/women-s-health-experts-speak-out

Addendum:
If you find Rush Limbaugh's comments offensive, disgusting, or otherwise inappropriate,  there's a petition to have Speaker Boehner and Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor denounce them . If you're not a Democrat, you'll probably want to be sure you get off DCCC's email list, but I wanted to put this here, since Rush Limbaugh resentment is a bipartisan issue.

No comments: